India is a country of big business potential.
For investors, manufactorers and service providers.
There are many reasons to enter the Indian market. Particularly, in the sectors that are essential for India
to continue growing successfully, although other sectors also offer a non-saturated emergent and open market.
Would you like to unlock this potential for yourself?
danaji is happy to support you.
The Indian market – advantages:
- One of the fastest growing economies worldwide
- Steadily growing market area (Today: 1.17 billion inhabitants; 2050: 1.5 billion inhabitants)
- Growing consumerist middle class (approx. 50 million)
- Democratic structure and political stability
- Large pool of highly qualified technicians, scientists and managers (IITs, IIMs)
- Low wages
- Well-developed service sector
- Special Economic Zones (SEZ)
- High economic growth rate despite financial crisis
- Western-oriented legal system (Common Law)
- Liberal, transparent and proactive Foreign Direct Investment poicies
- English widely spoken and used in business and everyday life
Potential for Indo-European collaboration – in particular:
- Health Care
- Renewable Energies
- Food Processing
- Pharmaceutical industry and medical engineering
- Food processing
- Information Technology
- Measurement and control technology
- Engineering and machinery